Sunday's with Rev. Kim on Breath of Life

Sunday, August 26, 2012



Sunday's with Kim on Breath of Life is a new feature that I will be posting here at Breath of Life.

Welcome to my new feature. It's my prayer that you will be encouraged and blessed by following and becoming involved in this journey to love the Lord and His word.

I invite you to visit often. The Welcome mat is always here, as my ideas, insights from Gods word is blogged as often as I can.
Rev. Kim

 
"Wild Goose Chase"
by Mark Batterson 

This was what our Founding Pastor Johnny Johnson preached on this morning. And I have to say that today's  message was the best message I have heard him preach yet. 

Matthew 19:16-21
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.


Just before our pastor preached the choir sang "Our Chains Are Gone- Amazing Grace"
This is a U-Tube version... Don't have our choir singing it, wish I did. But this version is good also, so please hit play and listen, while you also read from my notes on the message. 
 
           
 
Normally I would not put my note on here, but this message was an awesome message and I really believe it is intended for all to hear.  I never asked permission to actually share this, but I will let Pastor Johnny know. Let me say this: These are my notes from what he preached. What I got from the message. I have been taking notes for years from ministers that I have heard from the time I was in my early teens. 
So lets get started: 
Rich Young Ruler  --- Board with his faith
What do I still Lack? -- Still searching
Come and follow me -- Jesus
Wow, what an  internship with Christ!!!
Empowered by Gods Power...
Start praying ----  Fill me up
( took glass half full) ( then glass filled up)
Overflowing and Running Over
Burn out of oil -- No Annointing
Our Guarding Angels are board  -- Get out of the baby pool!!!!
Celtic had a name for the Holy Ghost  --  WILD GOOSE
Can't catch the Goose.....
Can't be trapped, tamed, --- make yourself available!!!
Fill me with the Wild Goose!!!!  Get out of your Cage!!!
Compromised---- can't sell something you don't have
Caged--  turned into something they are not..
"Jesus Died To Make Me Dangerous!!!!"

Chase the Holy Ghost Hard!!!!
Cages:
1st Cage:   Responsibility
2nd Cage:  Routine
3rd Cage:   Substance - Reasons
4th Cage:   Guilt
5th Cage:   Failure
6th Cage:   Fear


 
 
 
 
                                            
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...