Book Review: The KEEPER by Suzanne Woods Fisher

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Title: The KEEPER
Author: Suzanne Woods Fisher
Category: Christian Fiction
Pub. Date: 1/1/2012
Publisher: Revell
Format:  EBook
Pages: 316
ISBN#: 080071987
Series: Stoney Ridge Seasons #1


Synopsis:
A family. A farm. A heart. All in need of repair.

Life on Windmill Farm hasn't been the same since Julia Lapp's father has had trouble with his heart. But that doesn't stop Julia from hoping for a bright future. She has planned on marrying Paul Fisher since she was a girl. Now twenty-one, she looks forward to their wedding with giddy anticipation. But when Paul tells her he wants to postpone the wedding--again--she is determined to change his mind. She knows who is to blame for Paul's sudden reluctance to wed: the Bee Man.

Roman Troyer, the Bee Man, travels through the Amish communities of Ohio and Pennsylvania with his hives full of bees, renting them out to farmers in need of pollinators. A mysterious man who relishes his nomadic life, Roman especially enjoys bringing his bees to Stoney Ridge each year. But with Julia seriously at odds with him, Windmill Farm is looking decidedly less appealing.

Can Julia secure the future she's always dreamed of? Or does God have something else in mind?





My Review:
Where do I start with this book. It stole my heart and my sole. I feel in love with the life on the Windmill Farm. And with all the Characters you have with in these pages you have a variety to choice to bond with. 
Julia is the one in which I could identify with. 

I admire the Amish life. And I have dreamed some times of how it would be. You could feel my shelf's with all the Amish books there is. But keep me informed on how all the family is on the Windmill Farm. 

This was my first book of Author Suzanne Woods Fisher. I will diffidently looking for more. Her style of writing is easy to follow and gives you intrigue to wanting more. 

The characters are awesome and play with in life of the book. They keep you looking around each corner of the barn or down the next path as to what is going to happens next. I laughed, cried, and the ending, well let's just say, never would have thought it would be that way. But understood, cried, smiled, and want to know what is next for the family. 

As per usual I will not give away the book. I feel honestly that you should make up your own mind by reading it for your self.  It is another Must Read for 2012.

And with that being said, I am giving this Book the Breath of Life rating of:




Five Clock Rating!!!
   

 Make sure you check out this great book the link is below, just click it!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...