On My WishList

Saturday, August 18, 2012





On My Wishlist is a Meme hosted by Book Chick City.  

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme that allows us to share the books we haven't bought yet but are waiting to be bought and devoured. If you are anything like me then your wishlist is getting longer by the day! If you would like to take part and have your own 'On My Wishlist' post then you can find more info here. (This post was inspired by the fab In My Mailbox by Kristi at The Story Siren)

 My on My Wishlist includes books that are older and already out, or brand new. Today I am bringing 
you four books that I am dying to read and get for my book shelves. 

So lets see what we have here this week...  I well update when I get these books.  There are so many that I 
decided to narrow it sown to just four this week.!






Even though we want to be content and trust God, we can still feel overwhelmed by worry.

Filled with encouragement and practical help for overcoming anxiety, this 12-session Bible study for women explains what God says about contentment and offers ways to apply it to daily life.

• 12 sessions




This companion journal to the 12-week Bible study Calm My Anxious Heart by Linda Dillow helps women focus on growing in contentment and faith.

Learn to trust God completely and have victory over the fears that can overwhelm you.





Alright, there you have it, On My Wishlist for this week! All of these are ones I am longing to read and have on my bookshelves. As I said up top if I get one of these precious books, I will come and let you know! Have a wonderful week of reading.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...