On My WishList

Saturday, August 11, 2012






On My Wishlist is a Meme hosted by Book Chick City.  

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme that allows us to share the books we haven't bought yet but are waiting to be bought and devoured. If you are anything like me then your wishlist is getting longer by the day! If you would like to take part and have your own 'On My Wishlist' post then you can find more info here. (This post was inspired by the fab In My Mailbox by Kristi at The Story Siren)

 My on My Wishlist includes books that are older and already out, or brand new. Today I am bringing 
you four books that I am dying to read and get for my book shelves. 

So lets see what we have here this week...  I well update when I get these books.  There are so many that I 
decided to narrow it sown to just four this week.!





Fiona O'Rourke doesn't believe in love and certainly not in a marriage arranged by her cruel father. And even if her unexpected betrothed seems honorable and kind, can she trust his motives or the attraction between them? Ian McPherson came to Montana to salvage his family's dwindling fortune, not to take a wife. But he's instantly drawn to Fiona. He wants to protect her even if that means pretending that they're engaged. In a season of surprises and miracles, there's nothing he won't give to show Fiona his love is for always.



At last, Meredith Worthington is returning to Angel Falls, Montana. Now that she's escaped the matchmaking and scheming of her East Coast finishing school, she can follow her dream of becoming a teacher. And perhaps get to know Shane Connelly, the intriguing new wrangler on her father's ranch....
Shane had a bellyful of "eligible ladies" back East. So he left them--and his high-society family--behind. Meredith reminds him of everything he'd like to forget, yet he can't resist her charm. But will love have time to blossom before she discovers the secret he's been hiding all along?




Safe, predictable Angel Falls, Montana, is Lila Lawson's home--but she secretly wishes it had adventures like the novels she loves to read. Then the new deputy stumbles into her father's mercantile, gravely injured, and Lila gets more excitement than she can handle
A harsh childhood left Burke Hannigan with two options-- get tough or give in. Lila's compassion and tender care make him yearn for more. But how can he ask her to forgive his outlaw past when he can't forgive himself? Unless love and faith can transform him into a hero worthy of this calico bride.



Grateful when she's hired as the Davises' maid, Ruby Ballard vows to help save her family's farm. There's just one problem: the boss's handsome son, Lorenzo. He makes her forget family duty, forget her lowly place, even forget her friends who are in love with him! But his love is a gift that could never be hers—not even for Christmas.

Lorenzo knows Ruby is the only woman he could marry. Yet the quiet beauty refuses his courtship. As the holidays approach, he will make both their wishes come true, when he claims her at last as his snowflake bride.





Alright, there you have it, On My Wishlist for this week! All of these are ones I am longing to read and have on my bookshelves. As I said up top if I get one of these precious books, I will come and let you know! Have a wonderful week of reading.....



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...