Book Blogger New Years Challenge 2014: Day 3

Friday, January 3, 2014




The Books of 2013 that I am sad that I missed:  Well I will start off with the first three on my list are books that I actually have and still was not able to get to but wanted to.

  1. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy  - started but stopped due to other obligations. 
  2. ALLEGIANT (Divergent Series) by Veronica Roth
  3. Endless Knight by Kresley Cole (have book one and two in this series and wanted to start with one.. so didn't get to either of them)
  4. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
  5. Dark Witch: (book one)by Nora Roberts
  6. The Chance by Karen Kingsberry
  7. The Secret Keeper by Beverly Lewis
 So there you have my sad I missed list for 2013:  What is on your sad missed list?

7 comments:

Annette Mills said...

The 5th Wave is great. Highly recommend. Thanks for visiting! Happy New Year!

Roberta R. said...

"Sad missed list" LOL. Too much stuff on mine - because they're all to-buy books, and last year it hasn't been easy to save money for them. Add the older ones and my wish-pile collapses. You are lucky that your own list is so short :).

Spiced Latte said...

Oh I should have put 5th Wave on my list! I actually was really looking forward to that one.

Thanks for stopping by my post!

Tabby said...

LOVED Dark Witch. Nora Roberts is one of my favorite authors of all time :) I hope you find time to get to it!

Alisa said...

The 5th Wave seems to be a hit or miss for a lot of people. I really liked it, but a lot of my friends didn't.

Allegiant wasn't as good as Divergent, but it was definitely better than the second books.

A lot of people like Kresley Cole's Poison Princess books, but I hated them. I hope you enjoy, though. It also seems to be a hit or miss. The first chapter's really good- it's in the pov of a- nevermind. I won't spoiler the first page for you.

Everyone seems to like TOatEotL. I mean, it's Neil Gaiman, who's pretty awesome, so I'm excited for that.

I've never heard of the last three books, though now that I look at them, they seem good. Three more books are now on my TBR list.

Great selection! I hope you enjoy!

Becky B. @ Bibliognome said...

Great list, Allegiant is shall we say a really polarizing book ending wise just be prepared to cry...

Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction said...

I loved The 5th Wave and Allegiant! Hope you get to read all of these!

You can find my list HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...