Book Blogger New Year's Challenge 2014: Day 2

Thursday, January 2, 2014


Al righty!!  Day two of this blogger challenge is my Pros and Cons of Blogging list. This alone is a challenge for me to list. But here we go:



I will say here that this alone is a challenge for me to list. But here we go:

PRO'S

  • All the books of course!
  • Learning to read and LOVE different genre's.
  • Getting to know new author's and publishers.
  • Getting more involved with All Things Bookish


CON'S 

  •  All the books on my TBR list that just doesn't seem to go down even thou I am reading fast.
  • Not enough bookshelves for all my books that I am constantly adding to. 
  • Not enough time in the day to read, review, emails, etc.
  • Making sure that all my reviews and etc. don't run together and sound stuffy the same.   
 So there you have my list for now. I am sure I could actually fill this and many other pages if I set here and over think it. So what about yours? Please fill free to link me so I can check yours out.
 

5 comments:

Alexia561 said...

The ever-growing TBR pile can be daunting, can't it? But I wouldn't trade it for the world, as I still remember my pre-blogging days when I struggled to find new authors on my own. Love the blogging community! :)

Kim Justice said...

I agree Alexia561, I wouldn't trade it either. Thanks for the comment

Kristin @ Addicted to HEA said...

NO, there is never enough time to do everything you need to do in one day of blogging. And the dreaded TBR - all the books I've forgotten on Kindle. Yeah, I forgot that con!!

Alisa said...

All the different genres are awesome. But I hate it when I finally read one type of genre, and it's awesome, but then I get hooked on it and can't find the time to review the ARCs that I need to.

And the TBR list is terrifying for me. Whenever I go on to Goodreads, I always avoid clicking on that shelf, since I have thousands of books on it. The sad part is that I never really move books from TBR to Read because I'll just rate them, and Goodreads still has said book as TBR.

And the bit about making sure reviews don't run together is so true. I get so jealous when other bloggers have been blogging for over half a decade, and none of their reviews ever seem similar to each other.

Don't you just love Parajunkee for coming up with this idea?

By the way, I love your background. It's like an old books, and nothing's ever better than that.

Trish @ Between My Lines said...

I mostly read ebooks so don't have to worry about the bookshelf space. If I didn't I would need a new house!
The long TBR is both a pro and a con I think. So many great books waiting patiently for you :O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...