Book Blogger New Year's Challenge 2014: Day 14

Tuesday, January 14, 2014


Rachel over at Parajunkee is hosting what I believe is a awesome New Year’s Challenge. Click the Parajunkee above to check it out!

I do not usually like to voice or post something like this out into the blog world or else where. But I will try to do this as simple and not sound pushy about it. 






 Wow! This is day fourteen and the end of this challenge. And I actually did every day and enjoyed checking out all the others that joined in the fun.  Thanks to all that have stopped by and left comments to help. So here we go with day 14th's post! 

My Blogging Wish List Of or for 2014:

  • Well for this coming year I am wishing for more inter action with my current and hopefully new followers. 
  • To stretch my genre even further than I have already, meaning that this past year I started a couple of new genres and really enjoyed reading them so this year I wish to check out some others. 
  • And to extend this a little I have a lot of books marked "want to read" on a couple list and wish to mark them as read and reviewed, and while reading these to really get to know my true extent of genre's that I really enjoy. 
  • Wish to make new acquaintance's with (which become friends) Author's, Publishers, Bloggers. 
  •  I wish to keep my blog updated and fresh so it is not boring to follow. To meet deadlines for all posts.
  •  Also would love to raise my facebook followers (like's) up to 300.
So there you go, that is my Blogging Wish List of  (for) 2014!


2 comments:

Stephanie @ Bookfever said...

Great points! I would also love to stretch the genres that I read. I already did so with one genre so I think I'm good on my way. ^_^

New follower and I liked your facebook page! :)

~Stephanie @ Bookfever

Alexia561 said...

Very nice wishlist! I hope that they all come true for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...