Book Blogger New Year's Challenge 2014: Day 11

Saturday, January 11, 2014


Rachel over at Parajunkee is hosting what I believe is a awesome New Year’s Challenge. Click the Parajunkee above to check it out!

After going through my shelves on Goodreads and checking the list to make sure I did not have books on twice, (yea I do that) I have 89 books that I actual have. Some are e-books and some are actual books on my shelf.  That may not seem like a lot to some. But this list grows with the offers from publishers and authors that email or book signings.  

But for now this is how many I have as of today. How many do you have on your TBR list?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That's still a good amount. I have a ton, I'm not sure my number is accurate though.. I went off of Goodreads as well.

My TBR Shelf

Lizzy said...

I wish my answer could be as simple as a number, as I tend to over complicate things.

89 books! That's very doable in a year. Well, providing you don't add or buy anymore. ;)

Alexia561 said...

I'm afraid to count, so am sticking with "too many" as my official answer! Hope you're able to keep it at a manageable number!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...