Sunday's with Rev. Kim

Sunday, September 1, 2013




Welcome to my feature. It's my prayer that you will be encouraged and blessed by following and becoming involved in this journey to love the Lord and His word.

I invite you to visit often. The Welcome mat is always here, as my ideas, insights from Gods word is blogged as often as I can.  Rev. Kim 






 Sunday's with Rev. Kim is a feature that I created here on Breath of Life.

Are you happy and you know it?

Psalm 17:22 "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."

Are you any of the below statements?

  • I am prone to times of depression
  • Once you give into self-doubt or doubt God
  • Sometime feel alone even as a Christian
  • Try to earn God's love
  • Need to have more time listening to God
  • Would like a friend/ true friend to walk with you 
Well you are not alone. At one time or another I believe that we all go thru bouts of doubt, depression/anxiety, being alone. And as well I believe we all at one time or another in our christian walk try to earn God's love or favor. We all need to listen more to God's voice/direction and follow it more closely. As well, I feel we all need a true friend to walk with us. 

The verse above, Psalm 17:22 spoke to me yesterday several times thru others as well as my alone time. As some of you know I suffer from depression anxiety and other health issues but I do know that in those bad, hard times that others are praying and that my family tries to also keep my spirit up. That helps so much during those times. 

Laughing is know through out the world to be good medicine. Our attitudes can make or break us. So like the old saying "an apple a day" I am going to add that "a good laugh a day"

What do you think? Do you have a special scripture that helps you or a special friend that is there for you that you would like to share? Please feel free to do so. 

So as I did last Sunday I would like to say again today:

As last week,  today I will try my best Lord to remember Your prayer that You taught Your disciples and Respect, Revere, and be Reverent in my praying. Please Keep me Humble before You Lord. And even though I do not like repetitive in my prayers, I would like to during some time of my day start saying the Lord's Prayer and make sure that I have it written upon my heart.

Amen




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...