Book Review: Saving Grace by Darlene Ryan

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Title: Saving Grace
Author: Darlene Ryan
Category: Young Adult
Pub. Date: 01/01/2006
Publisher: Orca Book Publisher
Format: Kindle
Pages: 112
ISBN#: 1554697069

Synopsis:  
Evie was pregnant and forced to give up the baby. But she can't just leave the child with strangers, especially when she thinks the baby is being neglected. With her boyfriend waiting in the truck, Evie snatches the baby and convinces him to drive her to Montreal where she plans to start a new life with her child. But when the baby won't eat and she and Justin argue, she ends up alone in a small town. As the baby becomes sicker, Evie must decide whether to admit her mistake and turn herself in, or to keep running.



My Review:  
To start this review I am going to say that the author and book are good. 

I liked the story line but was a little slow reading in some areas. The characters for the most part were believable an well written. The plot was left with a little bit to desire. 

As a mother I could relate to not being able to leave a child with strangers, especially if I was suspicious of them. There was suspense, mystery, love and more with in the pages of author Darlene Ryan's book. 

I will be checking out more of this author and will checking to see what other genres she may have. 

And so due to the above I am giving this book as of now a Breath of Life Rating of:

Four Clock Rating!!!

Disclosure: I did not receive this book in exchange for my review. But the opinions are mine, your opinion may differ, and that is fine with me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...