On My Wishlist

Saturday, August 17, 2013


On My Wishlist is a Meme hosted by Book Chick City.
  
On My Wishlist is a weekly meme that allows us to share the books we haven't bought yet but are waiting to be bought and devoured. If you are anything like me then your wishlist is getting longer by the day! If you would like to take part and have your own 'On My Wishlist' post then you can more info here. (This post was inspired by the fab In My Mailbox by  Kristi at The Story Siren




 My on My Wishlist includes books that are older and already out, or brand new. Today I am bringing you Three books that I am dying to read and get for my book shelves.  
So lets see what we have here this week.. I well update when I get these books. There are so many that I decided to narrow it sown to just two this week.!

 

 PLAIN FEAR FORSAKEN by LEANNA ELLIS
 "Hannah cannot move on."
She pines for Jacob, the boy who saved her life when she drowned, bringing her back from the brink of death by breathing life into her.
"But Jacob is gone now, buried."
Levi's love for Hannah burns just as strong. But he knows how much Hannah loved his brother Jacob. He also knows the troubling event that took Jacob out of their lives. And he lives with that lie every day.
So when a stranger named Akiva comes to their community, he carries with him two secrets that will change their lives forever: he is in fact Jacob, whom Hannah had lost. And he is now a vampire.
When passions stir and secrets are revealed, Hannah must choose between light and dark, between the one she has always loved and the new possibility of love. But it's more than a choice of passion; it's a decision that will determine the fate of her soul.

  



 PLAIN FEAR FORBIDDEN by LEANNA ELLIS
How Long Must We Pay for the Sins of Our Past?
She blames herself for her husband's death. But for Rachel Schmidt Nussbaum, redemption may only lie in the ultimate sacrifice.
When a stranger arrives claiming only she can save him, Rachel's impulsive instincts lead her on a perilous journey, one that leads her to a battle that will decide both the fate of her soul and the life of her unborn child.
A far-from-ordinary story of love and desperation, sin and sacrifice, Amish faith and vampire lore, Plain Fear: Forbidden is an imaginative thrill ride that's like nothing you've ever read before.
Praise for Plain Fear: Forsaken
"This is a haunting, heartbreaking story told with such beauty and intensity, it took my breath away. You don't want to miss this one!"--Lenora Worth, author of the New York Times bestseller Body of Evidence
"In a word...captivating. Leanna Ellis creates a world seemingly simplistic but teeming with complexity. Her take on vampires is fresh, dark and at times heartbreaking. Forsaken is a book you won't want to miss."--Elisabeth Naughton, author of Tempted
"Ellis creates characters with depth...The story keeps you enthralled from page one."--Shelf Awareness.



PLAIN FEAR FORGIVEN by LEANNA ELLIS  
 Samuel Fisher is confused and guilt-ridden over his brother Jacob's death. With nowhere else to turn he seeks solace and answers at his brother Levi's house in Pennslyvania. There he is lured away to New York by a former lover hoping to learn more about Jacob. But someone else has plans for Samuel--a vampire named Giovanni, betrayed by Jacob. Now she wants revenge and will stop at nothing to get it.

Once again danger is headed towards Promise, Pennsylvania, this time in a final battle between good and evil for both Samuel's life and his soul. The decisions he makes will determine not only which side will triumph, but who will be forgiven.


Alright, there you have it, On My Wishlist for this week! All of these are ones I am longing to read and have on my bookshelves. As I said up top if I get one of these precious books, I will come and let you know! Have a wonderful week of reading.....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...