Book Review: SEASONS OF DEATH THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS MURDER BY MARLENE MITCHELL AND GARY YEAGLE

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Title:  SEASONS OF DEATH

Author: Marlene Mitchell & Gary Yeagle
Category: Mystery
Pub. Date: 08/04/2012
Publisher: Blackwyrm Fiction
Format: Kindle
Pages: 328
ISBN#: B008TC1WAS


Synopsis:  
In the fall of 1969 in the mountains of eastern Tennessee, a poor backwoods farmer and his wife were brutally shot and killed by four drunken hunters, along with their three dogs, horse and two fawns. The farmer's two young sons managed to escape but were unable to identify the killers. Now decades later, the murders of the Pender family remain unsolved. In Townsend, Tennessee, in Blount County, someone has decided to take revenge.  



My Review:  
Alright when getting this book I was excited about reading some about the mountains of eastern Tennessee, but once into it I grew not so excited. 

First of all let me say for the most part the book was written well. But for me it was some what drawn out. I found myself laying it aside for other books or just not to read at all. 

I know that some times things do not get solved quick and that others do take revenge on themselves to take care of. The details and other bits and pieces where at times just seemed off. Not even sure why. And it could be just me.  

I don't want to get into the book itself due to I feel you need to read things for yourself. And this is just my opinion. 

Please check it out for yourself, You might actually love it. 

But other than that this is my Breath of Life rating of this book: 

Three Clock Rating!!

Disclosure: I did receive this book in exchange for my review. But the opinions are mine, your opinion may differ, and that is fine with me. 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...