Guest Post: Author Jennifer Malone Wright

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Today I would like to welcome author Jennifer Malone Wright. We asked her to tell us 10 Things we don't know about her.

So please welcome her to Breath of life and lets get started with her answers.




                                            10 Things you don’t know about Jennifer Malone Wright.
All right! This topic is actually hard for me because anything that you guys don’t already know is most
likely something that I don’t want you to know. LOL

OK ... Here we go!
1.   I can play the harmonica
2.   I have lost everything in two different house fires in my lifetime. (old houses = bad electrical)
3.  My one junk food I cannot do without is Nacho Cheese Doritos. I love to eat them while I read.
4.   My mom and my dad both worked on boats as fishermen, my grandfather was in the Navy so I
have the ocean in my blood and wish I lived by it.
5.   I know all the words to Baby Got Back (I Like Big Butts) by Sir Mix a Lot.
6.   I have three tattoos. One on my left shoulder, one on my lower back, and one on my upper thigh.
7.   I only knew my husband for 3 months before we got married. Going on 13 years now.

8.   I had a collapsed lung when I was 21. It was something called a Spontaneous Pneumothorax. The
docs said that it happens to a lot of athletes and very common in tall skinny people.
9.   I was pretty much anorexic before I had my children, when I was a teenager. I was severely
underweight. Now I am overweight and this drastic change is physiologically difficult to deal
with.
10.  I love trivia. There is just something about knowing those random facts that are of no
importance whatsoever. 
 
  
         The Vampire Hunter's Daughter 
              by Jennifer Malone Wright
                    Complete Collection
                         Parts I - VI
 

This special edition of The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter 
contains parts I-VI, the complete collection. Fourteen-year
-old Chloe witnesses her mother’s murder at the hands 
of a vampire. Before the vampire can kidnap her, there is 
an unexpected rescue by a group of vampire hunters.
Overwhelmed by the feeling of safety, Chloe passes 
out and they whisk her away to their small community.

When Chloe wakes, she comes face to face with the only

other living relative, besides her mother, whom she has 
ever met: her grandfather. Chloe’s mother kept her hidden 
from the family; now, Chloe tries to unveil the family secrets. Through her grandfather, 
she learns her mother was a vampire hunter. In fact, her entire family is descended from
the powerful bloodlines of vampire hunters. Chloe agrees to join the family she has never 
known for one reason only: Chloe vows to kill the vampire responsible for her mother’s 
murder.

With vengeance in her soul, Chloe is even more determined to follow through on her vow 
when she discovers the true identity of her enemy and how he is connected to her.

Experience the world of vampires hunter’s, vampires and mythology with Chloe in this 
exciting series.

                                                        WEBSITE:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...