On My WishList

Saturday, October 20, 2012



On My Wishlist is a Meme hosted by Book Chick City.
  
On My Wishlist is a weekly meme that allows us to share the books we haven't bought yet but are waiting to be bought and devoured. If you are anything like me then your wishlist is getting longer by the day! If you would like to take part and have your own 'On My Wishlist' post then you can more info here. (This post was inspired by the fab In My Mailbox by  Kristi at The Story Siren

 My on My Wishlist includes books that are older and already out, or brand new. Today I am bringing you four books that I am dying to read and get for my book shelves.  
So lets see what we have here this week.. I well update when I get these books. There are so many that I decided to narrow it sown to just four this week.!

An amazing story of faith amidst the horrors of the Holocaust, The Hiding Place has a richly-deserved place among the "Christian classics." In this autobiographical account, Corrie ten Boom tells of her family's attempt to save Dutch Jews from a Nazi roundup - until their efforts were discovered and the entire family sent to a concentration camp. Her father and sister would die in captivity, but Corrie would survive to write, preach, and personally share the story of God's love and forgiveness - even to her former Nazi captors! Now in a deluxe collector's edition, this unabridged classic will thrill readers of all ages.


 This classic series has already inspired nearly 2 million readers, but both loyal fans and new readers will want this 20th anniversary edition of a Christian classic, which includes a foreword from the publisher, a letter from and Q & A with Francine Rivers, color map, an illustrated glossary, and discussion questions suitable for personal and group use.

The first book in the bestselling Mark of the Lion series, A Voice in the Wind brings readers back to the first century and introduces them to a character they will never forget—Hadassah. Torn by her love for a handsome aristocrat, this young slave girl clings to her faith in the living God for deliverance from the forces of decadent Rome.





Alright, there you have it, On My Wishlist for this week! All of these are ones I am longing to read and have on my bookshelves. As I said up top if I get one of these precious books, I will come and let you know! Have a wonderful week of reading.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...