Sunday's with Rev. Kim

Sunday, October 21, 2012



Welcome to my feature. It's my prayer that you will be encouraged and blessed by following and becoming involved in this journey to love the Lord and His word.

I invite you to visit often. The Welcome mat is always here, as my ideas, insights from Gods word is blogged as often as I can.  Rev. Kim 
 Sunday's with Rev. Kim is a feature that I created here on Breath of Life.



Good Sunday Morning to all of you. I pray that this finds you all doing well. 

"Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow a nest
for herself, where she may lay her young, at thy altars, O Lord 
of hosts, my King and my God."
Psalms 84:3

This past few weeks we have been doing a study on learning how to know and listen to God's voice. Some times we find that we are the ones doing all the talking (praying) and we are not giving God the chance to talk to us. Or we do, but we aren't really listening. 

This scripture tells me that no matter what I am doing or going thru, God is my King and The Lord of hosts is there for me..... 

But I have to be willing to be go to the altar...... 

That is where we need to go all the time. Not just when we hurt or need something. But God is there to hear us and speak to us any time we go to the altars. 

Where is your altar? Where do you do the most praying, the true, down to business, all out no hold bars, truely talking to God?

The next time you are there, make sure when you are done talking or even maybe try just being quite and Let God Speak To Your Heart First! 
"I pray that God will just take over
All the problems I couldn't solve,
And I'm ready for tomorrow
With all my cares dissolved."
Helen Steiner Rice

Also please take a look at some other bloggers and see what is on their mind, grab some thing good to drink and sit down and check it all out!! Comment and let us see what is going on with you..  maybe the Lord has given you an uplifting story to tell. Just click the picture below and go from there. May the Lord bless you through out the week.
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you. This really spoke to me today.

Kim Justice said...

Thanks Amber Garza, it is great to know that it helps others. Praise the Lord for what He uses to touch our hearts for Him!

Renee said...

Lovely post, Kim! Thanks for linking up at Doorkeeper. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...