Sunday's with Rev. Kim on Breath Of Life

Sunday, June 10, 2012





Sunday's with Kim on Breath of Life is a new feature that I will be posting here at Breath of Life.

Welcome to my new feature. It's my prayer that you will be encouraged and blessed by following and becoming involved in this journey to love the Lord and His word.

I invite you to visit often. The Welcome mat is always here, as my ideas, insights from Gods word is blogged as often as I can.
Rev. Kim


Cares for me....  Matt. 6:26
Forgives me....Psalm 103:12
Is Compassionate....Psalm 103:4-5
Is Giving....Romans 8:32
Is Understanding....Psalm 139:1-2
Is Accepting....Psalm 139:1-6
Satisfies....Psalm 107:9
Persistently Pursues me....Luke 19:10
Is Reason....Isaiah 1:18
Pardons....Psalm 103:3
Heals....Isaiah 53:5
Redeems....Job 19:25
Is Loving & Kindness....Psalm 86:15
Renews....Isaiah 40:31



Stepping Out on Faith

The fear of not being able to live up to others expectations of me, including family at times, has been one of my life long fears. I have always been able to talk to anyone, didn't matter who they were or what positions they may hold. But have never really had confidence in myself. Now I'm not talking about boosting or having my nose up in the air, kind of confidence. I am saying I have always felt inferior, and that has some times played a part in my depression. I tend to over think issues. And then put myself down. I have prayed concerning these things, but through the last few years I have learned to talk to the Lord and then LISTEN to HIS Ways. It has not always been easy, but it is a work in progress.


I have started reading "The New Spirit-Controlled Woman" by Beverly LaHaye A Great book.... Give it a chance and let it speak to you. So far I am relating to it a lot.


So Second step is to pray for the Filling of the Holy Ghost -- Fully surrender to Him. Praying for wisdom and strength to use that which the Lord gives you. Give the Holy Ghost full control. The fear of not being good enough and anxieties that had and sometimes still have is not from the Lord.
2 Timothy 1:7 states, "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind."

God's desire is that our prayers not be hindered, that it not be a struggle for us to pray.




So there you have it, my first post on my new feature, Sunday's with Rev. Kim on Breath of Life.

Please stop by on Sunday's and feel free to join in by leaving me a comment with your thoughts on the subject.




1 comment:

april said...

great post, inspirational and I can relate alot to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...