TEASER TUESDAY

Tuesday, June 5, 2012





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teas.






I open my eyes and thrust my arm out. My blood drips onto the carpet between the two bowls.  Then, with a gasp I can't contain, I shift my hand forward, and my blood sizzles on the coals.  
I am selfish.  I am brave.
(Pg 47 Chapter Five)




I'm so excited to read this story! Can't wait to see what happens next! Let me know what your reading and leave me a bit of a tease below in the comments.  Or you can leave me your link to your teaser Tuesday!






3 comments:

Kw mccabe said...

Shared! Always good to find book reviewers! I'll keep you in mind for review requests :)

Unknown said...

I did something like this last year. It was interesting reading what everyone had shared. I even tried to write a poem from everyone's contribution. Interesting !!

Anita Anderson said...

i do that with movies and everyone always tells me not to cuz it spoils it. but i did do that with 50 shades book 1 and got 3 friends to read it. thanks for the tip

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...