Book Blogger Hop #36

Friday, January 18, 2019





Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog. I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I am hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:

Is there anything that drives you bonkers when you're reading a book and makes you want tell the author a thing or two? (submitted by C. Lee @ cleemckenziebooks)


As far as driving me bonkers when reading I would have to say that, when the characters names change in the middle of the book and you don't know who this new name is.. or all of a sudden the whole story changes and you are left with no ending or anything to tell you where or why it changed. 

I will have to say this thou, I have only read a few books that when it did happen I quite reading them. But now if it was an ARCH that I was reading I can look over that sort of thing and just send notes to editor. 

So, What about you? What drives you bonkers when reading a book?  If so, Please Share.
And as always, have a great Friday.


 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...