Breath of Life Bible Journaling

Sunday, January 27, 2019


Here at Breath of Life I am now starting to share my love of  Bible Journaling.  The Breath of Life Bible Journaling will be posts where I share with you at least one or two of my pages from My Creative Bible that my daughter gave me for Christmas two years ago. I will also be sharing the Scriptures that coincides with them as well as possible chatting a little on my personal views concerning the passage. 



So here we go with post #6



 The Old Testament


 I have heard so many say that we do not have to live according to the Old Testament. In some ways I agree. But we need to learn from the Old Testament. There are many many family histories that will show us the history of where we are from. Some of old laws should still stand today in my opinion.

I love to do studies in Ruth, Esther, Psalms, Proverbs, and several others. I am not sure how any many of us could read the story of Job and feel we have been tested more. The story of Daniel and the Lions Den, and many others. 

 How many of the books of the Old Testament can you name with out looking? What other books and stories do you love to read out of the Old Testament?




So, that's one of my Bible journal pages for this week. Do you have a, My Creative Bible or any other Bible that you journal in? I would love for you to share with me on Breath of Life as well as over on Instagram @#breathoflifebiblejournaling 

And as always, Happy Reading....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...