Follow Friday

Friday, February 10, 2012



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

is weeks Featured blog is:

Farhana @ BookChowDown

Blog%252520Button Feature & Follow #83




RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  8. If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Would like to say Congratulations to the Featured blog this week!!

This weeks Featured blog is:

Farhana @ BookChowDown

Blog%252520Button Feature & Follow #83
Hi, my name is Farhana, (nickname Fran) and as I’m sure you’ve guessed I love to read. I started my blog to record my thoughts about books and because what better way to pay tribute to books than to blog about them? There’s also the fantastic book blogging community and I like meeting other reading enthusiasts.
My favourite books are…Harry Potter. I know, typical right? Currently I enjoy reading genres such as dystopia, paranormal, contemporary and romance, mainly under the YA category. When I’m not book blogging or reading, I’m studying (a lot, I’m a geek;p), playing tennis, reading french comics (I’m a bit weird too) and watching TV online. Oh and interesting fact, I am completely English, have an accent like Hugh Grant (not manly though), but I was born in San Francisco so I’m actually American too:D


 This Weeks Question!!!

Q: What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?

 

 A:  My answer to this would be to read my favorite book over and over again, that is to some extent, because if I am not into the book to begin with I may not even finish the book. But on the other hand let me say this: If the book gets my attention, even if it is "mediocre" I would finish it! And try to at least get something from it. 

 

So there you go, that is my answer, what is yours?
And just a note to all who stop by today, 
Please comment and don't forget to hit the Follow button.. THANKS!!!   And Happy Following!!

 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...