Book Blogger Hop #19

Friday, July 27, 2018

Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog.  I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I'm hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn 
more about this great hop!


This Weeks Topic:
Do you agree or disagree with this statement: A blogger's first name should be in a prominent place on his/her blog. (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
I will have to say I am on the fence with this question. I know when I go to a blog that I like to read I would like to also know something about the blogger. But that is just me. Your blog is your blog and you have the right to do it Your Way..


 
So what about you? What do you think?
And as always, have a great Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...