Book Blogger Hop #18

Friday, July 20, 2018

Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog.  I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I'm hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn 
more about this great hop!


This Weeks Topic:
What's your proudest blogging milestone or achievement? 
(submitted by Cathy @ What Cathy Read Next
 
This was a hard topic for me. For one I will have to say, the day I started my blog. I had watched and read my daughters blog (Ali's Bookshelf) for a year or so and loved reading the excitement grow as she began to meet authors and expand her love of reading. So when she encouraged me to start my own blog was quite a big leap for me. Although I have always loved to read I never thought about reviewing them. I Loved it right off the bat. So here I am after eight years now.
 
 
So what about you? What's your proudest blogging milestone or achievement?
And as always, have a great Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...