Book Blogger Hop #16

Friday, July 6, 2018

Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog.  I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I'm hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn 
more about this great hop!


This Weeks Topic:
If you were stranded on a deserted island, which ONE book could you not live without? (submitted by Megan @ Ginger Mom & the Kindle Quest)

Seriously? This weeks topic is just not fair. But if it comes down to just one actual 
book then my answer would have to be my Bible.

 With that being said, I have a boat load of books. A ton of actual physical books, 
but I also have a ton of books on my kindle. And for the most part are by authors that I absolutely love their writing styles. Usually when going to doc. or other appointments
 I have my kindle with me. It also has a Bible app.


 
So what about you? Do you work and if so how 
do you manage everything?
And as always, have a great Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...