Breath of Life Bible Journaling

Sunday, July 15, 2018



Here at Breath of Life I am now starting to share my love of  Bible Journaling.  The Breath of Life Bible Journaling will be posts where I share with you at least one or two of my pages from My Creative Bible that my daughter gave me for Christmas two years ago. I will also be sharing the Scriptures that coincides with them as well as possible chatting a little on my personal views concerning the passage.  

So here we go with post #2




ISAIAH 12:1-6
V.1 And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me. 
V.2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
V.3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
V.4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
V. 5 Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things; this is known in all the earth. V.6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion; for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.
KJV

For many years I have sung in church services on Sundays and other weekday services. I started playing the piano when I was in high school for the church my dad was pasturing at the time. I so enjoyed those times. I was never what you might say as "shy" in church. I was raised to praise the Lord with my heart. And I did! 
 
Please believe when I say I am not bragging. This was what I believed God wanted in my life. My Grandma Cox and my dad got a piano for me so that I could also practice playing and singing at home. But there were still times when I would slip away, go across the creek to our little home town church so that I could still away from all; and I would play, sing, cry and praise the Lord in His House. Those where my special memories of my times alone with God. 

What or how to you praise the LORD? What is your way of spending quite time alone with Him. Singing was and has always been my way of praising and spending time with God.

  
 So, that's one of my Bible journal pages for this week. Do you have a, My Creative Bible or any other Bible that you journal in? I would love for you to share with me on Breath of Life as well as over on Instagram @#breathoflifebiblejournaling



And as always, Happy Reading.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...