A Breath of Life Glimpse

Sunday, July 10, 2016




Hey everyone, today I have a great post to share with you.  A glimpse into author Emma Right's book Keeper of Reign (book 1).  This book is the first in a series Reign.


Keeper of Reign

by Emma Right


Prologue
Books written in blood.Most are lost, their Keepers with them.A curse that befell a people. A Kingdom with no King. Life couldn’t get more harrowing for the Elfies,
 a blend of Elves and Fairies. Or for sixteen-year-old Jules Blaze. Or could it? When the hand of evil seeks Jules out and one by one his family members disappears, he adventures into enemy land to seek for answers to save his family.

First let me say that I have read one other book from author Emma Right and enjoyed it very much so that when I received the chances to read this one I said yes.  Have yet to start reading Keeper of Reign but it is on my tbr list. Hopefully I can get to it soon. You maybe asking then why am I giving you a glimpse of this one. Well I love getting the word out about authors and their books that are geared toward middle graders. There is so much out there for our kids to get a hold of that I feel the more the word is out on good clean reads the better choices they will make. 

So lets get started, First starting with: 

Just a note about author Emma Right: 




Award winning, best selling author of young adult and children books, Emma Right is also a CSAHM homeschooling five children. Ms. Right is a multi-award winning copywriter.


I wanted to share with you today just a short glimpse into a middle grade series called   Keeper of Reign, Fantasy novel, book one of three. It is in paperback, kindle and also has an audio book version available on Audible (Amazon audio) as well as on Itunes.

Giving a big shout out to author Emma Right and her book. Swing on over to her website and check out all of her books.  


Thanks for stopping by and checking out A Breath of Life Glimpse.

1 comment:

Emma Right said...

Thanks for having Keeper of Reign here! I am still working on the final edits of Giants of Reign! Soon!
Emma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...