TEASER TUESDAY

Tuesday, January 31, 2012





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!    






 


 She looked up at him with eyes the deepest jade he'd ever seen. Tiny splats of freckles were peppered across a cute button nose. She shook her head, her long auburn hair swaying from side to side and answered, 
"Be my guest."

 Page 8, The Key by Felicia Rogers






So there you go, a little teaser of what I'm reading...What are you reading?


7 comments:

Ali said...

This book is on my TBR list, can't wait to read your review of it!!!

Kim Justice said...

Thanks! I am enjoying it so far..

Kathy Martin said...

She sounds cute. I hope the story is good. Happy reading and thanks for visiting my blog.

Kim Justice said...

Thanks Kathy, Will let you know when I do the review.. Thanks for stopping by..

JC Jones said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your teaser looks like it comes from a good story.

Jan said...

Stunning jade eyes on the cover and very interesting teaser. Thanks for sharing.

Kim Justice said...

Thanks Janet for commenting .. I am loving the book.. not that far into it, but loving it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...