Title: Under His Wings
Author: Liz Tolsma
Category: Literature & Fiction
Publication Date: 09/01/2011
Publisher: Barbour Publishing, Inc.
Pages: In this story, 48
9 Historical Romances during American Pioneer Christmases
I will be doing these nine stories individually.
About The Author
- I'm a Christian fiction author with my novella "Under His Wings" published in "A Log Cabin Christmas" and other projects in the works. When not writing, I live next to a cornfield in Wisconsin with my husband and our three internationally adopted children, one of whom has special needs. A black lab and a cat who thinks he is a dog rounds out the bunch. Thanks for stopping by! Grab a cup of coffee or a mug of tea and stay awhile.
- My Thoughts
- 1875 Logging Camp 12, Wisconsin
Will a tragedy force an unwanted marriage for Adie O'Connell, an orphan lumber camp gal? Will getting married to Adie O'Connell keep lumberjack Preacher Man from going to seminary? Unusual Christmas gifts will decide all.
- Liz has done an awesome job keeping your attention in this short story based in a lumberjack camp.
- Was not to sure at first, but the story has all the factors that keep you reading until the end. Heartache, suspense, longing, loss, angst and a very big bully..... Well that is the way I would portray the lumberjack that is out to win (or get) Adie.
- As with my other reviews of this collection of stories, I am not going to go any further except to say these are an awesome collection of amazing authors. And A Must Read.... And that is why I am giving this story my rating as:
- My Rating