A Quick Look Back 2011!!

Saturday, December 31, 2011




Just a quick look back at the past few months...


Just wanted to take just a few minutes to say "Thank You" to all of you that have followed me through the start up of my book blog. I just started out a few months back and I am enjoying getting to know all of you.

First Blog:  11/21/11


At this time I would like to say a Big Thank You to my Daughter, Alicia. For with out her I would not have the nerve to even start this book blog. And would not know how to even begin to write and to post anything like this. She has been patience and has worked with me to know how and to know where to look for things and set up posts, and to as she puts it "Pimp it out"..  So a Big Shout Out to you girl.. THANKS..

 I have so enjoyed the past few months and looking forward to the new year. Could not at this time pick a favorite post, author, or even novel. I have Really Loved them  all so far..  Can not wait to see what 2012 brings..  Have a lot of novels on my desk, kindle, and adobe. Not to even mention my bookshelfs...

Once Again Thanks to All My Followers and Looking Forward to having more come 2012....







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...