In My Mailbox #3

Sunday, December 18, 2011

In my mailbox is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. It is a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, from the bookstore, or from trades.


Well here is my second post for IMM  I did not receive any books by mail..  :(   this week, but I did receive a book I ordered on Amazon.com. It is a book that I have wanted for quite a while so I decided to do my first order on Amazon with it. The book is also linked to Goodreads so you can check it out also!

So here we go...enjoy! ( the book below I bought)




CASA de Naomi The House of Blessing 
By Paula Rose Michelson


THE CHAIR 
By James L Rubart 

I also received some swag from Katie Ganshert:  Yeah.. a welcome packet: bookmarks, A devotional, welcome card, and a book plate.  Thanks Katie! 

 So there you go, my third IMM!!! YEAH.  What books were in your mailbox this week?

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...