Book Blogger Hop #44

Friday, March 22, 2019





Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog. I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I am hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:

22nd - 28th - Do you read along with your Audio books? (submitted by Angelica @ Paperback Princess)
 
Oh wow, well I didn't use to but someone mentioned to me so I tried it. Personally it is not for me. I either read for myself or I listen to it.  Not both.
So, What about you? Do you read along with your Audio books?  Please Share.
And as always, have a great Friday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...