Breath Of Life Bible Journaling

Sunday, March 10, 2019


Here at Breath of Life I am now starting to share my love of  Bible Journaling.  The Breath of Life Bible Journaling will be posts where I share with you at least one or two of my pages from My Creative Bible that my daughter gave me for Christmas two years ago. I will also be sharing the Scriptures that coincides with them as well as possible chatting a little on my personal views concerning the passage.



So here we go with post #7


Psalm 139:13-14

V.13: For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mothers womb.
V.14: I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; 
and that my soul knoweth right well. 

First of all let me just clarify that I know this is or may not cause some backlash. But this is my point of view and I will stand firm on my belief of PRO-LIFE!!

This has been the subject for several weeks now that has been plastered all of the news, facebook, and other media outlets. I took a few days off of the media and etc. due to some health issues myself. But I am not going to stay silent on this Pro-Life or Abortion. I have shared some posts and etc. on facebook but not here on my blog. 
Personally I Am PRO-LIFE!! 
As a Christian and believing in the Whole Bible, not just picking and choosing what I like or what best suits me. I am not sitting in judgement and condoning any one here. God is the judge. But I do believe that sin is sin. I am not sitting on the fence here.
Life does not begin when you are born into the world. Life begins in the womb. Psalm 139:13 & 14 tell us this. 
I have not told my story about loosing two little one's before they where born. My family and some friends know but that is it. So I am going to put it out here today. 
During the first year Roger and I were married I became pregnant and between my third and fourth month I lost my first baby. I was so hurt that it took me a little bit even to share the news. I wasn't even told if it was a girl or boy so there was no name either. I felt so empty and numb. My doctor told me to be careful for a little bit because I could become pregnant easily at that time. But it really did not sink in. So about three to four weeks later I was expecting again. But between my second and third month I lost my second child. Did not even go to the doc. and felt even more empty and numb except at this point I started feeling unworthy and that for what ever reason I may never be able to carry a baby. I began questioning God. 
One night about four months after loosing my second baby, I cried myself to sleep and that night I had a dream. I dreamed that I went to Heaven and that I saw my Grandma Cox rocking in her favorite rocking chair we had on our front porch growing up. She had her back to me. I started walking toward her and started to put my arms around her to rejoice with her in Heaven. But as I got close to her I saw a small little curly blond head. I ran to the front of her and there in my Grandma's arms was Two little baby's, one was a little girl and one a little boy (at least I felt the second was a boy).  Grandma had the biggest smile and it seemed that she was telling me that my two little ones was there with her and that she would care for them until I got there. It seemed as if she was letting me know that it was okay and that I was enough, that there would be or that I would have a child to hold in my arms. That God would not forsake me. That He knew my heart.  
From that night on I began to feel better about myself, that things would work out. And it did. God gave me two boys to love just as much as I had been the one that gave birth to. And God also gave me two more from my womb to love and raise in His likeness. 
I know that some have said that there are different reasons for a woman to have an abortion. But what I haven't said yet is the night I lost my first I was put into a room with another woman who had just lost a baby as well. The only difference is she CAUSED her miscarriage. I did not. She was laughing and bragging as to how she miscarried and that she was happy about it. No I didn't ask for another room I was not able to do or say much due to the medicine they had gave me. But I can still remember how it felt to hear her laugh at loosing a baby. To me she murdered a baby. To me she is guilty just as much as one who would have waited to have a baby just to kill it at that point or let it die. 

I can hear you all now saying that I am wrong and that I should not judge her that way. That I really don't know her whole story. Well let me just say this. I do know how I felt and how She Felt that night. I heard it come out of her own mouth. 

Now, your saying that not all loss or abortions are done like that or for those reasons. That rape is one reason to kill that unborn child. Or that the girl is not able to care for a child. Or just that the girl is just that a girl not a woman and should not have a child. I am sorry but there are so many out there that would love to have a baby. There are so much help out in this messed up world even, to help someone. 

As I said in the beginning this is MY View and I will not apologize for it. This is what the Word of God say's and I will stand on it. If you don't agree with me or the Word than we can just agree not to agree. 
Murder is Murder, Sin is Sin, in or out of the Womb!!! 





 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...