Book Review: MERRY CHRISTMAS COLORING CUTOUTS by Energy & Sciences and Jennise Conley

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Title: MERRY CHRISTMAS COLORING CUTOUTS
Author: Energy & Sciences & Jennise Conley
Category: Christmas
Pub. Date: 08/28/2012
Publisher: Energy and Sciences
Format: E-Book
Pages: 24
ISBN#: 1479207276    

Synopsis:   
This purchase includes a Christmas Coloring and Cutouts Book. It provides 12 adorable coloring pages including 9 unique images. This is the perfect activity book for our youngest artists. They can color, trace, cut and paste their favorite holiday pictures.

All proceeds benefit educational research. Teachers are welcome to make copies for personal classroom use.   




My Review:     
Not much that I can really say on this book other than I loved it. Only had an e-book of it, but had I actually had the book, I know that my grandchildren would have loved doing all the activities within it. 

It has a lot of pictures that you could, as the title says, color and then cut them out and use them to do all different kinds of projects. 

Loved how the authors, Energy and Science and author Jennise Conley has put this book together. I will be looking forward to using their books again and again. 


So due to the above, I am giving this book a Breath of Life ratings of: 

Five Clock Rating!!!  
Disclosure: I did not receive this book for my honest opinion and review. But the opinions are my own and yours may differ. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...