Sunday's with Rev. Kim on Breath of Life

Sunday, July 15, 2012

 

                     

Sunday's with Kim on Breath of Life is a new feature that I will be posting here at Breath of Life.

Welcome to my new feature. It's my prayer that you will be encouraged and blessed by following and becoming involved in this journey to love the Lord and His word.

I invite you to visit often. The Welcome mat is always here, as my ideas, insights from Gods word is blogged as often as I can.
Rev. Kim

Cares for me....  Matt. 6:26
Forgives me....Psalm 103:12
Is Compassionate....Psalm 103:4-5
Is Giving....Romans 8:32
Is Understanding....Psalm 139:1-2
Is Accepting....Psalm 139:1-6
Satisfies....Psalm 107:9
Persistently Pursues me....Luke 19:10
Is Reason....Isaiah 1:18
Pardons....Psalm 103:3
Heals....Isaiah 53:5
Redeems....Job 19:25
Is Loving & Kindness....Psalm 86:15
                                                               Renews....Isaiah 40:31

 

 

Temptation

"No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to humanity. God is faithful and He will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation He will also provide a way of escape, so that you are able to bear it." I Corinthians 10:13 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

"When we give in to temptation,
the result is sin.
painful consequences,
we can ignore or learn.
Right decisions -
you can't prevent a bird from flying,
But you can prevent it from building a nest.
When temptation knocks, Ask Jesus to Answer..."


Good Morning, praying that you are having a wonderful day in the Lord..

Rev. Kim

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...