Sunday's with Rev. Kim on Breath of Life

Sunday, July 22, 2012

                



Sunday's with Kim on Breath of Life is a new feature that I will be posting here at Breath of Life.

Welcome to my new feature. It's my prayer that you will be encouraged and blessed by following and becoming involved in this journey to love the Lord and His word.

I invite you to visit often. The Welcome mat is always here, as my ideas, insights from Gods word is blogged as often as I can.
Rev. Kim



Reaping What We Sew!!

Just had that brought to my attention by a new friend and as with her, it got me to thinking. 

What have I sewed lately that I will reap later? 
Has it been good, so-so, half-hearted, or even bad?
Has it been for myself, others or for the Lord? 
What about You, what have you sew?

Galatians 6:8-10
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to theSpirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. 
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the house hold of faith. 

So that is my thought for today, praying that you are having a wonderful day in the Lord..

Rev. Kim



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...