Breath of Life Bible Journaling

Sunday, June 2, 2019


Here at Breath of Life I am now starting to share my love of  Bible Journaling.  The Breath of Life Bible Journaling will be posts where I share with you at least one or two of my pages from My Creative Bible that my daughter gave me for Christmas two years ago. I will also be sharing the Scriptures that coincides with them as well as possible chatting a little on my personal views concerning the passage.





 
John 1: 1 - 5

In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. In Him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...