Book Blogger Hop #45

Friday, May 24, 2019





Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog. I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I am hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:

24th - 30th - Do you continue with a book even though you aren't liking it? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

My rule that I try to go by is I read at the least 5 to 6 chapters. If I am really having a hard time getting to that point then I either dnf it or lay it aside and possible try to pick it up at a later date. If it is for a review a will let the author or tour guide.



So, What about you? Do you continue with a book even though you aren't liking it? Please Share.
And as always, have a great Friday.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...