Book Blogger Hop # 20

Friday, August 3, 2018







Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog. I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I am hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:

Have you ever had a bookish, nocturnal dream?  If so, please share the story. If not, have you ever had a daydream related to books?  If so, please tell us about it. (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)

I will have to say yes to the first part. A while back I was reading a Science Fiction/Dystopian that I just could not stop reading. I mean I finished it in two days and almost one whole night. When I read the last sentence late the second day, I yelled,"No Way!"  Well I went to bed that night and sometime after falling asleep I dream't that I was in this world that I had been reading about. With only a few hundred or so humans that were left, I was one of them. But the thing is I found myself being put in charge of the list of the ones that were left and I had to decide who was next to be experimented on. If it went well they lived, if not, one less human. Let's just say I woke up yelling "NO WAY!!!"

So, What about you? Have you ever had a bookish dream? If so, Please Share.
And as always, have a great Friday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...