Breath of Life Bible Journaling

Sunday, August 19, 2018


Here at Breath of Life I am now starting to share my love of  Bible Journaling.  The Breath of Life Bible Journaling will be posts where I share with you at least one or two of my pages from My Creative Bible that my daughter gave me for Christmas two years ago. I will also be sharing the Scriptures that coincides with them as well as possible chatting a little on my personal views concerning the passage.  

 So here we go with post #3


Jeremiah 32:17

                   V.17 Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by 
                   thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard 
                   or thee. 

KJV



Have you ever taken some time to climb a high mountain or hill where you live and just sit there looking out over the valley below and just behold Gods handy work?

I was raised in West Virginia. We had a mountain called Blair Mountain that we had to cross to get to Logan which was or is the closest bigger town. I loved going up one side and down the next just to laugh about the big turns. What do I mean? Well, the curves where so sharp that if your car was a long one especially you could almost see the tail end as you went around. (lol) I know crazy, but as a kid we were fascinated by that. 
But getting back to my actual question. I used to love to climb the hill behind our home and just look out at what God Created there in Blair, W.Va.  How big is your God? Can the one you serve reach out His arm and hand and speak and create a place that is so beautiful that it makes you just stare at it?

My God Is!!!

  
 So, that's one of my Bible journal pages for this week. Do you have a, My Creative Bible or any other Bible that you journal in? I would love for you to share with me on Breath of Life as well as over on Instagram @#breathoflifebiblejournaling


And as always, Happy Reading.....
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...