Book Blogger Hop # 14

Friday, June 22, 2018


Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog.  I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I'm hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:
You have just won a $100.00 Visa gift card. Will you spend the entire amount on a rare collector's edition you have always wanted, or buy several newly-published books? Explain your choice. (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)

Man oh Man, As much as I might want a rare collector's edition of several books. 
 I would have to say that I would buy as many of the newly-published books. 
 
Well, Which would you do? 
And as always, have a great Friday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...