Book Blogger Hop # 13

Friday, June 15, 2018


Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog.  I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I'm hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:
What author have you read the most in the past two years? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews

I really am not one to just read one author more unless it is a series that I really really got into. But the past couple of years my reading has been all over. 

So What about You?
And as always, have a great Friday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...