Book Blogger Hop # 9

Friday, May 4, 2018


Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog.  I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I'm hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:
Do you ever feel like you have emerged better for reading a book? (submitted by Rubina @ Booklove)

I would have to say yes to this, due to starting to read at a young age due to my oldest brother. He would share his love of a book and then I would read it. It has at times helped me with stress, depression as well as other things. So YES I think I have.

So what do you think, do you ever feel like you have emerged better for 
reading a book? Leave me a comment.  And as always,
 have a great Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...