Book Blogger Hop # 12

Friday, May 25, 2018


Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog.  I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I'm hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:
 Do you remember the first book you read by yourself? 
(submitted by La La @ La La in the Library)

Oh Wow, I know I read books when I was in school, but as far as the first books I really remember was the Nancy Drew Mystery's, an the Bible. 

Well, can you remember the first book you read by yourself?  
And as always, have a great Friday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...