Sittin on The Shelf #1

Saturday, July 22, 2017



Sittin on the Shelf is a posted by Ali's Bookshelf, she has given me permission to start posting this post as well. So in this post the main objective is to go through your books and find one that's been on your shelf for awhile. You are to read it within the next month or you have to unhaul it. 

This month will be my starting point and that will give me until the next month to read the book below. 




Title: Life and Death  Author: Stephenie Meyer
 Publisher: Atom

Published: October 6th 2015

Format: Hardcover
 Pages: 389 pages
 Celebrate the tenth anniversary of Twilight! This special double-feature book includes the classic novel, Twilight, and a bold and surprising reimagining, Life and Death, by Stephenie Meyer.
Packaged as an oversize, jacketed hardcover "flip book," this edition features nearly 400 pages of new content as well as exquisite new back cover art. Readers will relish experiencing the deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful love story of Bella and Edward through fresh eyes.

This book has been on my shelf for two years. I purchased it right after it came out. I love author Stephenie Meyers Twilight Saga books as well as the movies. So I was excited when this came out. 

 As to why I haven't read it:

But due to every day issues, (Life,) I left the book at our home in the south and actually forgot about it. So going down for a few weeks here in July, and trying to get back into reading and blogging my daughter challenged me to do this post and to read this book. 


What I plan on doing: 
What I am planning on doing is for the next few weeks is first, make sure it goes back up north. And to start this weekend reading it. It will also be added to my TBR list for this next month. 



So What Do You Think?
Have you all picked this book to be on your tbr list? Have you all already read it? And if so is it worth my waiting to read it now? Just leave me a note down in the comments down below.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...