AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOMENESS!!
Bloggiesta is back! I'm so in need for this, as many of you know it has been a rough year and I have not been around much. So, Bloggiesta is a four day event where you as a blogger get to spend time fixing up your blog, doing those things on your to do list that you haven't had a chance to do. If you would like more information about this awesome event. The event runs from Sept 18th through the 21st. You can CLICK HERE!
All right let's get started. Well like I said above I know I haven't been around much but I am hoping this will get me back on track. We all could do with some updating and etc. right? I am only going with a small-esh list of things that I would like to get done for now, but may get some other things if I have some time. So here we go. Below is my list:
- Write and Schedule 5 reviews
- Schedule two weeks worth of posts.
- Work on new graphics for my blog.
- Make sure that while doing my cross posting all links work and take advantage of all the places I can link. ie. Goodreads, Amazon, library thing, booklikes, and a few other places.
- Participate in some of the mini challenges.
- Comment on other bloggiesta participants blogs.
- Participate in at least two of the twitter chats.
- Organize my blog calendar
- Finish organizing my spreadsheets for my books.
So there you have it, my small-ish list. But hopefully I can get them all finished