Sundays with Rev. Kim

Sunday, November 25, 2012


Welcome to my feature. It's my prayer that you will be encouraged and blessed by following and becoming involved in this journey to love the Lord and His word.

I invite you to visit often. The Welcome mat is always here, as my ideas, insights from Gods word is blogged as often as I can.  Rev. Kim 
 Sunday's with Rev. Kim is a feature that I created here on Breath of Life.






God Said:
"I Love those who love me; and those who diligently seek me will find me."  
 Proverbs 8:17

Hello everyone, I know that it is the Holiday Season and that this is the time for hustle and bustle. But I am wondering just how you intend to "diligently seeking" and keeping Christ in Christmas this time of year? 

The scripture here says that God will love me and those who diligently seek Him.. So many times we are so caught up in our day to day life that we tend to forget to keep Christ on our mind. 

I have been watching some of the XX amount of days that people are thankful certain things with in their life's. And believe me that is awesome! But what happens the other xx amount of days thru out the year? Why do we wait till "Thanksgiving to start posting our Thankfulness?

I am praying that I keep Christ in my heart and mind 24/7, 352 days a year. Due to the scripture above, I want to try and diligently seek Christ more, and know within my heart and mind that He is watching over me and loving me.... 

May you have a wonderful holiday season and your that you keep Christ in your holiday season!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...