Sundays with Rev. Kim

Sunday, September 30, 2012




Sunday's with Rev. Kim is a feature that I created here on Breath of Life.

Welcome to my feature. It's my prayer that you will be encouraged and blessed by following and becoming involved in this journey to love the Lord and His word.

I invite you to visit often. The Welcome mat is always here, as my ideas, insights from Gods word is blogged as often as I can.  Rev. Kim 

 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them. Matthew 18:20

 How many times have you had a problem that you thought you should keep to yourself? That it seemed it too large to bare on your own but you just could not tell. That even though you were so heavy lay-den that nothing seemed to help. And you prayed that the Lord would bring someone into your life that you could tell. 

Then, out of the blue it seems, that one of your closest friends or maybe a trusted family member,  or even a stranger perhaps, just happen to be there. And next thing you know you both were praying. And God's Spirit filled the room. Then when all is said and down at that moment your heart is lighter and you know that you know that the Lord will take care of what needs to be done. 

You know what I have realized, that sometimes when I feel I need a friend, I already have one with me all the time! Jesus Christ! He hears me, knows me, and everything that happens in my life, He knew before hand.

So Yes it is wonderful to have that one you can physically share everything. But just remember He is Always There and just as Matthew 18:20 says, Where two or three.....  

Thank You Lord for always being there for me. For hearing me, and for speaking to me. Please help me Lord to listen to you... Amen

Have a wonderful week in the Lord! May you be blessed and be a blessing to others this week.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...