HoHoHo Read-a-thon

Friday, November 9, 2018


Today is the day, the start of HoHoHo Read-a-thon! This is going to be the post where I will post my updates. I want to track the books I've read and also the pages for this read-a-thon. I'm super excited about reading some of the great books I have ready, though I will not be posting a to be read post for this read-a-thon, mainly because I'm a mood reader. It's just easier for me not to post a TBR. I do have a stack of books at the ready for the week! 


My only goal for this read-a-thon will be to try to read at least 6 to 7 books. Figured that was doable! If you would like to know more about the HoHoHo Read-a-thon you can CLICK HERE!

Updates  

1. Friday:                                         Books:       1                                 
2. Saturday:                                    Books:       0                                 
3. Sunday:                                       Books:       1                                   
4. Monday:                                      Books:       1                                   
5. Tuesday:                                      Books:       0                                  
6. Wednesday:                                Books:       0                                  
7. Thursday:                                    Books:        1                                 
8. Friday:                                         Books:        1                                 
9. Saturday:                                     Books:        1                                 
10: Sunday:                                      Books:        1       



                           
So here is my last post for this HoHoHo Read-a-thon. First let me say I had a blast reading, and yes you are hearing or reading this, I read seven (7) Christmas Holiday books before Thanksgiving.

 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...