Book Blogger Hop #8

Friday, April 27, 2018



Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog.  I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I'm hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:  
 

How do you organize your books for review? Does it work for you or have you had to change it? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews

Well for the past two years my review book shelves have been moved between two homes, one north the other south. And they are usually placed on a shelf near my desk. But something needs to give, any suggested would be greatly appreciated. Especially now since I am trying to start blogging more. 


So how do you organize your books for review? I would love to know, leave me a comment below! Hope you all have a great Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...