Book Blogger Hop # 7

Friday, April 20, 2018


Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog.  I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I'm hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:
  
13th - 19th - Is there a fictitious town in a book that you would love to live in? What makes it appealing? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

It has been a little while since I posted one of these. But I really love the questions and it is fun going back through and remembering some of the amazing authors and books. And this one kinda had me searching. But I would have to answer this one with "Forks". Yes I know it is an actual place, but I am not talking about now, or the real place. I am talking about Forks, the small town where Bella and Edward lives. Need I say more.

So what do you think? What fictitious town would you love to live in? Leave a comment and let me know. Maybe we have some same ideas of a fantasy home that would be a great home. And as always, have a great Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...