Book Blogger Hop #6

Friday, September 1, 2017


Book Blogger Hop is another post I'm going to be trying out and this one has a topic each week, which is something I've been trying to bring to the blog.  I'm really excited about this one because I have a hard time coming up with something fresh to talk about and I'm hoping this helps.

If you would be interested in doing your own post, please CLICK HERE to learn more about this great hop!

This Weeks Topic:  

Have you ever read a book written in a foreign language you might be fluent in, and then read the same book in English? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)

My answer to this weeks topic is short and sweet. No, I have never read a book in a foreign language. Why? Because I do not know any other language other than a few and I do mean few words in Spanish.   

So what do you think? Have you ever read a book written in a foreign language? Leave me a comment below. Hope you all have a great Friday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...